Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Kindle Fire

I started this blog with the intent of helping users who are new to the Kindle Fire to get them started with the device.  This is especially true for users who bought the device outside the US and realized that the device is just a glorified browser since none of the services Amazon provided works with users getting "Not supported in your territory" message, even for FREE apps at the Amazon App Store.

With the dust settling down and the public interest in the Kindle Fire dimming, I have ended up using my device more like a tool than a toy.  However, if you are interested in the community development of the Kindle Fire, may I suggest you go to the XDA Developer's Kindle Fire page.

Android has a lot of user support, so I think it's best that I leave you guys with a site that should/can interest you more!

/EX

No comments:

Post a Comment